Data Protection Declaration:
IIn the course of using our website, your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) will be processed. Data may include, for example, your name, address, email address, and other information about you. Processing generally refers to any way of handling this data.
Below you will find information on the processing of your data within the scope of using https://hartje-media.com based on the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable federal and state data protection laws.
Purposes and legal basis of our data processing
1. Contact form
The website provides a contact form for getting in touch. The data entered here, insofar as it concerns personal data, is stored on the server of the hosting provider and then forwarded via email to the designated recipient mailbox. The forwarding is done exclusively server-internal, so that a threat to the confidentiality of the data is effectively excluded. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 b) GDPR. Deviating from this, the legal basis for collecting the name is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR. The legitimate interest for this is a more personal address of the inquirer.
2. Email contact
At various points on the website, contact can be made via the provided email address. Personal data transmitted in this context, in particular the email address itself, is stored. This data is not passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the request. The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 f GDPR. The legitimate interest in processing the data lies in the conduct of contact. The data will be deleted when the purpose has ceased or the communication has ended. If an offer process takes place during the communication, the processed data will be deleted after the storage periods provided for this have expired.
3. Job advertisement contact
The website provides an email address for contact for applications. Personal data and accompanying documents transmitted in this context are stored. This data is not passed on to third parties. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 b) GDPR, as this is essential information for processing your application. If no contractual relationship results from your application, your collected data will be deleted due to the absence of the processing purpose.
All data stored with us or any processors are protected against unauthorized access, loss, and alteration by applying current security standards. This includes extensive technical and organizational security measures with a standard that meets or exceeds legal requirements. Your rights and complaint options:
1. You have the following rights concerning your data:
– Right to information: You have the right to obtain information from the person responsible for processing your stored personal data. You can assert this right at any time and free of charge.
– Right to rectification or deletion: You have the right to demand immediate rectification or completion of your personal data from the person responsible. Furthermore, under certain circumstances, you may have the right to request the deletion of your personal data by the person responsible for processing.
– Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your personal data by the person responsible. Right to withdraw your consent: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by the person responsible at any time.
– Right to object to processing: You can object to the processing of your personal data for reasons arising from your particular situation at any time. Your data will then no longer be processed.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to receive provided personal data in a structured, common, and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you can request the transmission of your personal data to another person responsible. You can assert all of these rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
The person responsible for data processing within the meaning of data protection law is:
Felix Paul Hartje
Calenberger Straße 12a